Adnoc oil change | Best car battery | Best engine oil | Best fuel efficient cars | Best resale value cars | Car detailing | Dubai police fines discount | Salik recharge | Tasjeel comprehensive test |
P0335 | P0170 | P0299 | P200A | P2237 | P2056 | P2251 | P2271 | P2231 | P2253 | P2425 | P0690 | P2253

Carnity

Carnity Whatsapp Group

Just made the Carnity Whatsapp Group, that can be used for coordinating drives and trips. Please list your mobile here or PM for adding into that group.

Thanks @Irfan Samana for the suggestion.

055 7979626 here's mine

I would love to continue to post any drives and trip here on the website, as I have seen many a times that due to the convenience of having a whats-app or Facebook group the website just fizzles out and becomes lifeless. As I understand Carnity is a car enthusiast group and not a club promoting drives and trips. There are a lot of informative posts and everyday we get to learn and share our knowledge more and more. I would continue to post any drives and trips on the Carnity website and expect anyone who wants to join to post their replies and discussions here.

• Like 3

On 9/27/2016 at 9:09 AM, Rahimdad said:

I would love to continue to post any drives and trip here on the website, as I have seen many a times that due to the convenience of having a whats-app or Facebook group the website just fizzles out and becomes lifeless. As I understand Carnity is a car enthusiast group and not a club promoting drives and trips. There are a lot of informative posts and everyday we get to learn and share our knowledge more and more. I would continue to post any drives and trips on the Carnity website and expect anyone who wants to join to post their replies and discussions here.

Thank God, somebody really understand the true meaning of car community here.

VERY nice to meet you @Rahimdad

• Like 2

The pleasure is all mine Danny It is my pleasure to be able to interact with like minded people.

Hey guys, how can i be a part of the whatsapp group community? Please add me at +012 8081295

Edited by Titan
Incorrect number

5 hours ago, Titan said:

Hey guys, how can i be a part of the whatsapp group community? Please add me at +012 8081295

You will be automatically added, once you sign up for any drive as whatsapp group is solely focussed on coordinating carnity drives / meets only. Rest all discussions, debate, solution get shared and discussed here on forum for better data retention.

Btw do you mean 052 instead of 012?