•  
Advertise here

Best resale value car in UAE?

annie

After losing so big money on car on previous occasion, wanted to ask you all expert which is the best resale value car in UAE? Every time I keep hearing that market is bad, your vehicle is bad, your car brand has no resale value but when I buy I pay the sky price. So I wanted to educate myself for my next deal. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

you looking for a car with best resale value or the one which you will enjoy and serve your purpose?

i recommend you to get a used car as thats the best option available. so no need to worry about the depreciation.

• Like (+1) 1

Well hawx, not everyone is as fortunate as you are to own what your heart desire. I agree used car cost less depreciation, but my question was looking for even lesser depreciation among all used cars in UAE.

Go for Taqir advise, Toyota and Nissan don't loose as much on depreciation specially on a long term basis. However right now the market is not so good and more people want to sell than buy a car.

• Like (+1) 1

Japanese are the best resale holder in UAE. Refer to below list in order from best to worst based on my experience:

1. Toyota
  2. Nissan
  3. Lexus
  4. Honda
  5. Mitsubishi
  6. Infiniti
  7. Mazda
  8. Audi
  9. Mercedes
  10. Land Rover
  • Like (+1) 1

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 8:00 PM, annie said:

Well hawx, not everyone is as fortunate as you are to own what your heart desire. I agree used car cost less depreciation, but my question was looking for even lesser depreciation among all used cars in UAE.

Buying a new car vs getting a used car is a big difference now.. talking about how fortunate i am lol no. My japan import e55 amg only cost me 35k. For the same price range i can get a tiida,yaris,corilla,sunny etc in good condition.. its really a matter of personal preference :) now you see how these cars holds up their value! Used car market is very large now! Buy any new car and you can see the same car with low mileage for a very less price used.... as these cars are very reliable you dont have to worry about the maintainace costs... just maintain it regulary. You dont know how heart broken i was when i valued my 2012 nissan qashqai.... bought for 101k and it was valued at 30k last year. 

So yeah toyota or nissan. 

• Like (+1) 2

I agree to each word Hawx have said..

It's a matter of taste, not a matter of resale value, & depends why you want to use the car for, is it for highway, or a car for personal use..

At the end of the day all cars lose their value, but usually Land Cruisers & Lexus four wheels hold up a little bit with their prices..

• Like (+1) 2

i remembered first used car auction i have visited 11 years ago, the vehicles for sale were circulating in view of all interested buyers what i have noticed that when toyota specially and other japanese brands come to the show many pepole go and check the car while when europe or american brand take its turn and came to the show i found myself and few persons were interested in buying that remarkable brands like me so the point is this is the market condition here actually i am happy with that as i can own the dream car at affordable price, sure not japanese car may be lexus or infiniti.      (i am not reach).

• Like (+1) 2