•  
Advertise here

Where I can sell my Used Car in UAE for good rate?

William Manning

At one time 4x4 motors used to do a good job, but now with the market they have also changed their tune. The dealers will always try to keep a margin as they need to sell it back to a customer. Your best bet will be to sell it personally as that is the only way you will get a better price. Dubizzle is an excellent website where you can advertise your car besides Carnity, they charge AED 200/- now. If you have a Toyota, there will always be buyers and you will get an exceptionally good value for your vehicle. BTW which vehicle are you selling and what is your expected price.

And here comes the "sell your car for bullshit cash" site backlink...... isn't it.....?

@William Manning if you are not a spammer, post your car details here and I will help you as much as I can.

• Like (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Now go ahead and help me to sold out my car

Toyota Aqua 2013

Year     2013

Mileage     68,000 km

Transmission     Automatic

Engine Capacity     1496 cc

Engine Type     Hybrid

Color     Silver

Assembly     Imported

Car features  

ABS     AM/FM Radio     Air Bags     Air Conditioning     CD Player     Immobilizer Key     Keyless Entry     Power Locks     Power Mirrors     Power Steering     Power Windows

Verifiable Auction Sheet (4 grade), Total Genuine Full House LED Version Push Start, Multimedia steering LED/ HID Lights, Headlight washer Fog lamps, LCD with Back Camera

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not sure about this model dealer availability or parts but I think it's hard to tell as it was never launched in UAE so I guess it's US or Canada imported!

and you still need to name your car price and list it online as classified car Ads.

Important Information

Terms of use