•  
Advertise here

Transmission Fluid

Yesterday I changed Gear Oil of my Google days 80W-90 5GL I looked half of Dubai for that oil not available so finally end up using 4GL but was little paranoid a upon asking Alhabtoor they said they use 4G SO was happy thank you @Barry. Now I want to change transferBox Oil waited whole day for a call from alhabtoor to tell me what to use any suggestions please. Ohh My car shows error ss411 transfer box Macguyver @Barry is on this case but still a little help on more info will be highly appreciated. 

Well I agree with cyborg advise fully, but if they sell you from the drum - which is the case in most of the times in Mobil1, make sure you yourself read the drum specification. It happen once long ago with me that I needed some specific grade and they were about to pour 20-30W lesser oil. When caught they shamelessly react - it's fine, this is normal and acceptable but if your really want 140 (in place of 120) then we will sell you from bottles which is few dirhams expensive.

Well same thing goes for many case's in automotive Industry: wheel alignment and balancing guys, Ac gas (freon) fill up guys, engine oil servicing guys doing 30+ points checkup. 

If and whenever possible, stand on the head and get the job done right in first time.

• Like (+1) 2