•  
Advertise here

Changing the downpipe on escalade 2008

The catalytic convertors and down pipe in the exhaust. Ive reprogrammed it came again. There is no way round it, the sensor detecting a fault. The place I got it done cant do anything as they only deal in exhausts. It looks like im going to have to put the old one back on :(

One garage totally ripped me off they see a girl and think you dont have a clue. I knew that resetting the computer wouldnt make a difference and the light would come back on. But they still went ahead reset it and charged me. The remote start worked again but when i drove the car again in the morning the light came back on and the remote start stopped working. Now i have heard that u can take the warning light completely but then how will i know if i have any other faults. I also spoke to someone who says they can do it my altering the settings for the oxygen levels just in the exhaust sensor but the price of that is the peice i paid to fit the new downpipe loool. Im scared they mess up the whole conputer and i end up with a knacked computer and a big bill lool. So i think i will just have to just settle for my cat back and nothing else. My warrenty actually just finished but i still hav extended warrenty on engine and gear. I just wanna know how all these GMC Trucks I hear zooming past me with big bad exhausts get around it. Or is it only a problem with Cadillac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...