•  
Advertise here

car seat covers

Sharjah has a lot of car upholstery shops in the industrial area. You can get a custom made upholstery at a cost of your choice with the options of fabric, leather or rexine (faux leather). There are also shops around in Sharjah or Deira near Hyatt Regency which do ready made car upholstery. 

Hope this helps. 

For Lc you can very easily get ready made upholstery at half of custom made and also faster installation. 

Only go with custom made if you have some specific design or fabric in mind, to shell double the price.

Ready-made with installation cost about 300-500 aed and custom will start the game from 1000 - 2000 easy. 

Thanks a lot for your help ! I think I will go for the ready made. 

@Brandan: any specific place you would go for the ready made upholstery? Or should I just look around in Deira near Hyatt Regency as suggested? 

Thanks!

12 hours ago, girix said:

Just spotted this here: https://carnity.com/business_listing/car-care-services/modifications-upholstery/

Call them and see who have ready made car seat cover for your year of Land Cruiser, saves time.

+1

Wherever you go to such small time car accessories shop in Satwa / Deira / Shj, don't forget to bargain as they inflate prices by 50% at least.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 4 months later...