•  
Advertise here

Meet the man behind the Dhs33m number plate

An Indian businessman bought a licence plate for Dh33 million at an auction on Saturday. Balvinder Sahni, who owns a property management company, bought the ‘D5’ plate during an auction organised by the Roads and Transport Authority, and another for Dh1m. Last year Mr Sahni bought the number ‘O9’ for Dh25m, Bloomberg reported.

Source News: 7 Days UAE http://7days.ae/meet-man-behind-dhs33m-number-plate/94308

Balwinder-Sahani.jpg

Imagine how much money his property management company makes..........CRAZY money man for one bloody number plate.

Has he also paid 400 extra for new Dubai logo plate?

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Not sure if its true, I heard somewhere (radio or facebook) saying that this all money goes to charity, so it's not all bad.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Charity to the Dubai Police staff who is crippled in accidents and so on or for UAE Nationals crippled by accident.

I am not totally against it, but there are better ways of spending AED 33 Million.

Set up some kind of a business where you can employ so many people and help them earn their living. So many slumps in India, do something for your Indian brothers and sisters to help them live in better conditions and establish a means of earning for them.

Just the way I feel.

On 10/20/2016 at 0:00 PM, Rahimdad said:

Charity to the Dubai Police staff who is crippled in accidents and so on or for UAE Nationals crippled by accident.

So you mean the charity here have local reservation and not open to all needies equally..?