•  
Advertise here

Best car repaint service in UAE

There you go, pictures just after the paint and at 3M apex gulf after getting the paint protection.

It's not the super best quality of job but for the price I have paid compared to Dubai its well worth it and shine nice from a distance. Could have been better with more attention to detail which I think was missing.

IMG_9915.JPG

IMG_9917.JPG

IMG_9919.JPG

IMG_9921.JPG

IMG_9922.JPG

IMG_9924.JPG

IMG_9926.JPG

IMG_9932.JPG

IMG_9936.JPG

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

This seem to be very nice job done at least from the pics, I can tell you I have seen much worst job in Dubai from well known and famous workshop. How long it's been painted now and any sign of ageing showing like chipping, cracks, dullness or fading? How was the 3M paint protection experience and cost? was it worth it?

@taqir So far not much sign of ageing other than slight new scratches popping out due to regular off-roading. It doesn't seem to lost shine or paint getting dull, may coz of octoral clear coat (hard wearing) or coz of 3M paint protection. Apex gulf experience was good, but I felt cheated as they offered me interior and exterior protection for 1000 and when I chose only exterior they quoted 650. While getting it done I see other guy getting the 1000 dhs package and in end that guy was supplied with additional bottle of 3M exterior paint protection and advised to bring his car after 3 months for second coating. When I finished my car they didn't gave me anything saying you have chosen the wrong package. SUPER bad customer service from apex gulf side by not letting customers make an informed purchase. And what is difference in exterior or interior+exterior I couldn't understand to get the second layer for exterior again after 3 months when exterior bottle is same in both applications. I so wish they were honest enough to not leave me with a bad taste in end. I also googled after this and there are tons of ways you can buy same protection bottle in 300 dhs and you can DIY your own paint protection once every 3-6 months for long lasting shine. It will only take you 1 hour instead of driving down and waiting for your turn at Apex gulf.

@roburtonThanks, it costed 2200 for the paint and 650 for the 3M paint protection.

• 4 weeks later...

@Gaurav @Rahimdad @Barry I think it's time for My Sweet Heart to Go for some Makeup as Well. Me am Confused weather it should Go full colour or Restoration as I love it the way it is needs minor TLC. Kindly advise. If Restoration is Good or full Paint and @Gaurav I do need the address of that painting Shop in Sharjah. Thank You All.

@DiamondDallas I do not know what you vehicle needs, but if you're in for the long run than better to get it fully painted and protected as I have heard many horror stories of Mitsubishi paint work. However if you are looking for a quick paint and sell than just get it touched up and sell the thing. Just my 2 cents.

Workshop owner name is Naeem: 050 2910440. Give my or Rahimdad and Carnity reference to get sweet deal.

It's somewhere behind Liberty Motorsport, sharjah: https://goo.gl/maps/sDkDHVvQvM72

• Like (+1) 1