•  
Advertise here

Best way to deal with tailgaters

nutbolt

I hardly get tailgated or flashed, I guess one of the advantages of driving a vehicle with some "street cred" and image. But when I do, I just flip on my rear fog lamps or sometimes I indicate right and the do the most slowest lane change im the history of the world, which annoys them even more! LOL In most cases I just ignore the fool. Then then undertake me, and when some one slows down next to me, as if looking for trouble, one " you wanna get some of this" look is enough for them buzz past me

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, desertdude said:

I hardly get tailgated or flashed, I guess one of the advantages of driving a vehicle with some "street cred" and image. But when I do, I just flip on my rear fog lamps or sometimes I indicate right and the do the most slowest lane change im the history of the world, which annoys them even more! LOL In most cases I just ignore the fool. Then then undertake me, and when some one slows down next to me, as if looking for trouble, one " you wanna get some of this" look is enough for them buzz past me

same here... but i do have auto dimming for all mirrors and rear shades so idgaf 😂 i will just continue driving as is....

OMG! I just ignore them until I have a clear path to move out of their way, I must be getting old.:-(

I know of a Jeep owner who slammed the brakes once on the SZR to a tailgaiter and the Jeep just suffered some minor bumper damage, it was a YJ from 1992 I believe, the car behind him totally got smashed as hit the Jeep and veered into the center barrier. With all the fines that are supposed to be applicable for tailgaiters and people overtaking from the right or slow drivers in the fast lane, wondering how many are caught.

13 hours ago, nutbolt said:

This is probably the best solution I have ever seen to deal with tailgater who constantly dip the light until you move.

Dip the light now you bitch, and face the creepy 4 bitches on my back.

high beam.JPG

@nutbolt He might enjoy and leave his dipper on just to get a thrill from seeing your creepy 4. Nice concept though.