•  
Advertise here

Tesla-pathic

adil

Teslapathic: Means hackers can now mind control the Tesla S model.

Unbelievable achievement happening now in world of technology and everyday new tech seems like a light year ahead of our age.

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/11/21/hackers-mind-control-a-tesla-model-s/

I can definitely live without an electric car, I dunno why manufacturers are trying to push electric cars down peoples throat, when clearly that is not the way to the future. It has failed miserably in daily practical life. And the myth they are green is also almost of not already busted

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, desertdude said:

I can definitely live without an electric car, I dunno why manufacturers are trying to push electric cars down peoples throat, when clearly that is not the way to the future. It has failed miserably in daily practical life. And the myth they are green is also almost of not already busted

I agree with you Desertdude. For one the electric car s cost almost twice as much as a petrol/diesel engine vehicle of the same specs. Plus The cost to replace the battery once dead is huge, plus these batteries are dangerous and should be discarded in a certain way, the service center will charge to extra for discarding the battery which is also quite a high cost. They are trying to reinvent the wheel which is very costly and not headed in the same direction. Add to that the future of driverless vehicles and it scars the sh!t out of me.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...