•  
Advertise here

Engine starting hesitation

naeem

sir i need my car to repair the problem is .it is taken to mush long to start when it start after some time the engine is off or rpm is up or down so i again start the engine it start but less accelerator plz tell me what a problem in my car 

my car is nissan sunny 2004 

eng 1.3 

thanks 

Sounds like your car need a proper service and inspection of all spark plugs and coils. Weaker spark or irregular spark throws difficulty in starting and hesitation what you mention. Hope your engine oil is changed on time like every 5000 kms, if not I suspect that's why car shut off if engine oil is not providing enough lubrication.

17 hours ago, naeem said:

sir i need my car to repair the problem is .it is taken to mush long to start when it start after some time the engine is off or rpm is up or down so i again start the engine it start but less accelerator plz tell me what a problem in my car 

my car is nissan sunny 2004 .sir i have change my car spark plug and coil and car eng oil is good plz advice me 

eng 1.3 

thanks 

1 hour ago, naeem said:

my car is nissan sunny 2004 .sir i have change my car spark plug and coil and car eng oil is good plz advice me 

eng 1.3 

1 hour ago, naeem said:

eng 1.3 

@desertdude are you sure? I haven't seen a carb as standard on anything since the early 90s. If anything, it's possible to be SPI which kinda looks like a carb but I'd put money on it being MPI. 

@naeem you need to check the basic things first like spark plugs and air filter. It could also be a problem with a weak fuel pump. There are a lot of possible answers but the best one is to find a good mechanic and take the car to him. 

On 11/24/2016 at 8:26 PM, Barry said:

@desertdude are you sure? I haven't seen a carb as standard on anything since the early 90s. If anything, it's possible to be SPI which kinda looks like a carb but I'd put money on it being MPI. 

@naeem you need to check the basic things first like spark plugs and air filter. It could also be a problem with a weak fuel pump. There are a lot of possible answers but the best one is to find a good mechanic and take the car to him. 

sir good moring .yah i thing so bez i take long start ans in the signal when the race is down eng is off and hard to start the engine