•  
Advertise here

Pajero 2012 model Cabin Air Filter

Dear Mates,

Is it true that Pajero 2012 model doesn't have cabin air filter?, I have a used one and I requested Al Habtoor to change it but they said it doesn't have cabin filter, but from the internet it says that it has to be change at least every 6 months. 

I am complaining with them the bad smell of the rear fan everytime I switched it as well. Might you can help me to get rid of it, I tried SONAX the one available from Zoom/ ENOC but still the smell was their.

Thanks in Advance.

@chutz Mitsubishi might be right in saying that there is no cabin air filter in the 2012 Mitsubishi Pajero, but this does not mean that you cannot add one. As per the videos shown on youtube for Mitsubishi Montero there is a space but has been covered by a plastic that can be cut off and there are even spaces for screws to fit the original Mitsubishi Cabin Air Filter. I am posting this video here which links it to another Mitsubishi with a similar work. Hope this helps.

• Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rahim,

Didn't have time yet to work on that, I'll plan to do it on my leave this coming March. I'll update you with that.

Regards

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Rahim,

Till now I did not try to work on this one, but last time I visit some of the spare parts store in Al Quasis and look for the cabin air cleaner element for old pajero model, they told me that its not available. 

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1