•  
Advertise here

Where do you change your spark plugs?

hAwX

It already mentioned there, you have a misfire in Cyl 5. Could be a fouled spark plug, bad plug wire, coil, injector or wiring
OR
Trying clearing the code and see if it comes back. 

10 hours ago, desertdude said:

It already mentioned there, you have a misfire in Cyl 5. Could be a fouled spark plug, bad plug wire, coil, injector or wiring
OR
Trying clearing the code and see if it comes back. 

cleared the codes already! incase there's a fault is there anyway to know what is the exact problem? 

Take the spark plug out and look at the end of it. If it's ok then you need to look at the coil. A weak coil will cause misfire under load. To check the coil, reset the codes, swap the coil over with one from a different cylinder, drive the car and scan the codes again. If the misfire code has moved to a different cylinder then you've found the problem. If not then you need to start checking out the wiring and signals from the ecu. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Barry said:

Take the spark plug out and look at the end of it. If it's ok then you need to look at the coil. A weak coil will cause misfire under load. To check the coil, reset the codes, swap the coil over with one from a different cylinder, drive the car and scan the codes again. If the misfire code has moved to a different cylinder then you've found the problem. If not then you need to start checking out the wiring and signals from the ecu. 

Will try that out. i think its with the coil

If you need any help give me a call 0521742967. I have all tools to do the job if you need to borrow any. Also have a copy of the dealer diagnostic software if you want to come to al quoz and have a play with it and compare it to your own software.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Barry said:

If you need any help give me a call 0521742967. I have all tools to do the job if you need to borrow any. Also have a copy of the dealer diagnostic software if you want to come to al quoz and have a play with it and compare it to your own software.

thanks but i dont think i can do it myself for sure! i was thinking about fasttrack to get it done

@hAwX Barry is a much better option than Fasttrack, and he will not charge you an arm and a leg. Plus free tea, coffee with a nice chat which will leave you with a better understanding of the problem and the solution.

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

@hAwX Barry is a much better option than Fasttrack, and he will not charge you an arm and a leg. Plus free tea, coffee with a nice chat which will leave you with a better understanding of the problem and the solution.

wait..Well i thought he will help with the tools.. Its for an e350 which i got recently.. Also i am free 24/7 cuz my 1st semester just got over and 2nd starts from feb 10. Time and location @Barry ?

20 hours ago, hAwX said:

wait..Well i thought he will help with the tools.. Its for an e350 which i got recently.. Also i am free 24/7 cuz my 1st semester just got over and 2nd starts from feb 10. Time and location @Barry ?

You can find the direction and contact details in the Car Businesses in the tabs given on top of the page.