•  
Advertise here

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - 27 Jan 2017

You are most welcome to join @jason200

A Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most capable off-roaders as the Jeep DNA runs deep into off-roading.

However if you have the newer Jeep Grand Cherokee I would recommend you remove the lower lip of the front bumper as that is a bit low and can be displaced by the sand. There are just about 4 clips which you need to remove, you can reattach it later.

Hope this is a GCC spec and has the tow hooks in case there is a stuck so that we are able to pull you out, normally American specs do not have the recovery points and make recovery difficult.

@jason200 I am adding your name in the main list, the first post of this thread, kindly advise you full name and mobile number so that we can communicate if needed.

1 minute ago, Rahimdad said:

You are most welcome to join @jason200

A Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most capable off-roaders as the Jeep DNA runs deep into off-roading.

However if you have the newer Jeep Grand Cherokee I would recommend you remove the lower lip of the front bumper as that is a bit low and can be displaced by the sand. There are just about 4 clips which you need to remove, you can reattach it later.

Hope this is a GCC spec and has the tow hooks in case there is a stuck so that we are able to pull you out, normally American specs do not have the recovery points and make recovery difficult.

Thanks Rahimdad. Yes its GCC Spec 2015 model. I will have a closer look at the lower lip of the front bumper tonight and remove it. See you all on Friday. My number is 0505547290

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, brandan said:

Have a nice drive guys and post lot of pictures and video, as I wanted to join but in-laws pulled me %&^&Y*YGYUT^%^&%&*

Don't worry @brendan we will have a tougher drive for you in shortly.