•  
Advertise here

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - 27 Jan 2017

I agree, I am waiting for @evoboy2016 pictures as well.

Thanks Joseph for taking such nice clicks from my camera, and bringing some good meaning to this camera. You have to teach me these photography skills on every drive now.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Great event and extremely well organised....big thank you to Rahim and Gaurav who after so many years of offroading have the patience to teach us Newbies...looking forward to more events with you guys..

Cheers....

Srikumar

Thank you Rahimdad and Gaurav for letting us play in your sand box. Thanks everyone for a very warm company and me and Dindin loved the time, even though short, with all of you guys. Such a wonderful experience. Sorry for leaving early but just like you guys who had to drive back to the Mosque for Friday prayers we had to go to church and it was a busy day for me.

Initially I was already expecting getting stuck at least a couple of times considering my ride is not really a real offroader. I did get a couple of refusals but because of the great tips from our two wonderful and generous hosts, I was able to manage to extract my self. After the briefing on top of fossil rock we decided we would leave after breakfast, but changed our minds when we heard about the second phase of the drive and pushed through with the more challenging stuff, and boy I was glad I did it! It would still be a dream to be able to drive to Liwa but I doubt my trusty Explorer would be capable enough for that drive. Happy weekend every one.

• Like (+1) 1