•  
Advertise here

Ford GT specs reveled...

hAwX

And it's official..

Thats 638bhp n 550lb ft of torque from 3.5L TTC v6. Ford also claims the GT is faster around the track than the 675LT and 458 speciale.. Cant wait to see it in action.

http://performance.ford.com/content/dam/fordracing/enthusiasts/Media Room/2017/01/2017_GT_Tech_Specs.pdf

• Like (+1) 1

That's amazing, thanks for sharing @hAwX

It would be amazing to have that 3.5 liter engine under the hood of my Pathy, it will just fly over the dunes all the way to the moon.

31 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

It would be amazing to have that 3.5 liter engine under the hood of my Pathy, it will just fly over the dunes all the way to the moon.

And then roll awaits.....!

@taqir Shukar Alhamdolillah, I have been driving off-road for over 10 years and I have driven a Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi everywhere and not had a roll-over yet. Just having power to know you can do certain things does not mean you will try some manoevre which will end up in fatality. Shukar Alhamdolillah the club I drove with taught me safety above everything else, it is instilled in me from day one and I have stuck to that to date. From my point of view in these 10 years I look and learn even from those who have just started off-roading and I believe and support fear. Fear is a reality check, if I fear something means it is not the safest path to take, sometimes you need to come over your fear and only than you will grow. At other times you need to realize your fear and take a different track, in the desert there is always more than one way to reach from point A to point B. In these 10 years of off-roading I have learned what I can do and my car can do, and I try to keep within my limits. I have always down graded to challenge my self to do better as a driver and not depend on the raw power of the car only. From a Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi I had downgraded to a Land Rover Discovery 3.9 V8, to now a Nissan Pathfinder 3.0 V6. i hope I can continue with my clean record and do not experience a roll over, and just having a powerful vehicle does not mean it will result in a roll-over. Some times its just luck, or sometimes a little indecision or lapse of concentration, and sometimes it is due to the fact that you try to show-off and try to do something you normally wouldn't.

I will have my chicken roll with the green sauce please.

@brandan 600 bhp from a 3.5 is nothing really. You could extract that from a 2.0 with proper tuning techniques. You'll need a big turbo but it is doable. 

If you guys are ordering food I'll have masala dosa please. 

• Like (+1) 1