•  
Advertise here

New mustang only 2 stars in euro ncap

Barry

Happens all the time, and mostly, we have have no idea how dangerous modern cars are. If you really want to be shocked, look over this site-

https://www.nhtsa.gov/

Here you can see safety issues you did not even know existed.

I don't how to react to this, they are measuring how safe the cars are, the vehicles are not dangerous, what makes them dangerous is the way people drive them and there is no rating for people anywhere. There is so much technology being introduced because of the few people who do not use common sense or apply the traffic rules properly. Driving used to be fun and gave a feeling of freedom within the safe limits, however all the rules and technology being implemented is sometimes choking and takes away the pleasure of driving.

Somehow when ever I will be looking for a car I guess I will be looking to get something with a low euroncap rating, so the Mustang should be just fine for me next time I am looking around for a car.

@Rahimdad, I hear what you are saying, but there is no denying that technology has saved many lives, and especially the lives of people to who driving is not fun, but merely a way to get to work and back.

One of the biggest issues that produce dangerous drivers is the fact that very few countries in the world demand that drivers be properly trained. For instance, when people go for their practical driving test, they are not tested at night, or when the roads are wet, or at highway speeds during rush hour traffic.

As a result, few people are equipped to drive a Mustang safely, and if you add to that the fact that the new Mustang does not conform to accepted safety standards with regard to how it deforms in a crash, I am sure most people will agree that it is no fun to be anywhere a Mustang being driven by an unsafe, and untrained driver.  

• Like (+1) 1