•  
Advertise here

Ultimate Family Adventure Drive with BBQ - 10 Feb

Hi,

Awesome effort for organising these trips.  I would love to attend but cannot for this one as I spend a fair time commuting to see the Missus on the weekends. I`ll keep an eye on these posts though.

Alternatively if there is any possiblity of after work drives from Abu Dhabi, I`d be keen :)

Regards

Habeeb

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, jason200 said:

@Rahimdad  Are you going to give us some clues to which area we are going to ??

Sure @jason200, i am planning on entering Lisali Fort and taking you through some very picturesque terrain to the Qudra Lakes where we can enjoy as one huge family. This is just a 11 Kilometers stretch and we should be able to make it easily, however what this ensures is if anyone is having any difficulty and wants to use the road we will be very close to a track which runs to Qudra Lakes also. Another plus is if we reach early we can set up camp and families can settle in and start the BBQ while we can take a quick trip back to the desert without all the extra load.

Hope this is helpful for you. 

Thank you @habeebafett for your kind words. It is great encouragement for us to continue our efforts in bringing you the best UAE has to offer and we will try in near future to take your request into consideration.

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Sure @jason200, i am planning on entering Lisali Fort and taking you through some very picturesque terrain to the Qudra Lakes where we can enjoy as one huge family. This is just a 11 Kilometers stretch and we should be able to make it easily, however what this ensures is if anyone is having any difficulty and wants to use the road we will be very close to a track which runs to Qudra Lakes also. Another plus is if we reach early we can set up camp and families can settle in and start the BBQ while we can take a quick trip back to the desert without all the extra load.

Hope this is helpful for you. 

The only problem near Al Qadra lakes is too much littering, as these days most of the groups started heading to that place..

52 minutes ago, Digital said:

The only problem near Al Qadra lakes is too much littering, as these days most of the groups started heading to that place..

@Digital Qudra Lakes is a huge place with a lot of slots, we will try to find a quiet place to have our BBQ. Better to decide when we rech there, will choose a few spots and take votes, majority wins in choosing the spot.

6 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Digital Qudra Lakes is a huge place with a lot of slots, we will try to find a quiet place to have our BBQ. Better to decide when we rech there, will choose a few spots and take votes, majority wins in choosing the spot.

No issues, I am sure u'll find a great place, overall looks very promising drive :)

2017-02-07_123502.png

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/7/2017 at 11:33 AM, Digital said:

Totally agree and that is because of all litterbugs go there only. Same thing ended up with hatta pools and so many other beautiful scenic spots in UAE.

Driving off-road seriously come as a blessing in such scenario,  so we can venture out and about to scout a clean spot. BTW, below estimated track from lisali to qudra may excite everyone more here.

DSC_2071~2.JPG

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.