•  
Advertise here

Just for fun - counting with cars

Barry

@Rahimdad I can't offer an explanation as to why Renault gave their cars numbers rather than names but a lot of them disappeared sadly. The 5 became the Clio, the 19 became the megane, the 21 became the Laguna. I guess it saved money from paying a designer lol. One of my earliest car memories was my dad racing a Renault 16 stock car. That's why I posted a brown 16 earlier. His was exactly the same but with a big Mickey Mouse painted on the bonnet. He had a bad accident one day, hit the wall and as he was getting out another car hit him from behind. He had the battery mounted in the back seat area. It flew out past his head and landed in the middle of the spectators. My mum never let him race after that. 

Anyway, I digress,

Renault 25

IMG_3870.JPG

@Barry Really sorry to hear about your dad's crash and your mom not allowing him to race anymore. However, i guess all ladies need that special man in their life and they do not want to loose them to anything or anyone. Your dad is a lucky man who has a lady in his life who loves him so much. I had the 2008 Renault Clio which was fun to drive, easy to park and was spacious from inside although did not look as spacious from inside. I than owned a Renault Megane 2009 model as I had a great experience with the Clio, but the Megane turned out to be a pain and I spent through my nose to maintain the ride, thank goodness its gone after 4 years of emptying my pockets. But to admit to the fact that it was one of the most comfortable and full of character rides I ever owned.

Back to the number game, here is one of my personal favourites... Nissan 280 ZX

Nissan-280ZX.jpg