Cadillac General Discussion Forum | Cadillac ATS Forum | Cadillac CTS Forum | Cadillac STS Forum | Cadillac XTS Forum | Cadillac XLR Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum | Cadillac Escalade Forum

amid

Cadillac Escalade Spy Shot in Dubai

Taken by me few days back

IMG_1918[1].JPG

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Thanks for sharing @amid, this is priceless.

Isn't that just the 2016 model with a bad wrap? There's a Mercedes that drives around Karama, last years C Class, and the guy has wrapped it to look like a prototype of a new model. It caught me out first time I saw it but I figured it out. 

Mercedes does do a better wrap job, I caught one in the middle of the desert near Faya a couple of years back and the only way I could say it was a Mercedes was with the Mercedes Parts van following what I believe was an A Series.

This is not a spy shot, this escalade is pretty famous in Dubai, surprised no one knows about it, it called the Yeezy car. It's supposed to resemble a pair of Yeezy sneakers by Kanye West. Belongs to a rich Emarati 14yr old kid Rashid from the Bel Hasa family. He also goes by the name of Money Kicks, also has a YouTube channel with that name where the escalade can be seen in many if his videos. Kid has a huge and very expensive sneaker collection as well as a private zoo in Al Aweer.

http://media.dishnation.com/content/uploads/2015/06/yeezy-boost-350.jpeg

• Like 2

On 2/16/2017 at 11:53 AM, Barry said:

Isn't that just the 2016 model with a bad wrap? There's a Mercedes that drives around Karama, last years C Class, and the guy has wrapped it to look like a prototype of a new model. It caught me out first time I saw it but I figured it out. 

the dailydrivenexotics style.... hah its becoming a trend now

Was out on my balcony having a smoke and finally got a snap of one. Sorry about the quality, it's just my phone zoomed in. There was 2 of them, both wrapped to look like prototypes but by the time I got my phone out, I just caught one in the distance. 

IMG_1024.JPG

is that the velar? maybe...