•  
Advertise here

Side door logo strip

Hello everybody,

Would appreciate if somebody can tell me from where can i buy as well as get fixed the logo strip on side door of FJ-Cruiser. I got fj2k13 and want original logo strip. 

Thanks and regards. 

IMG_9788.JPG

For original stuff and fixing contact your closed Al Futtaim dealer.

If you want original and cheap, Sharjah Industrial area could also be an alternate, you could by the strip of any Toyota parts seller, like Divya and get any good garage to get the same fixed. If I am not mistaken, its not that tough, you could even fix it yourself saving you a few bucks.

Thank you @cyborg and @Rahimdad. The strip doesn't seem to be an important accessory as such but definitely makes a major dent on overlook look and feel of vehicle. I want to buy it from anywhere but want a very strong and good fixing as the original reason why it is not there is that it wasn't fixed properly after removing some small dents on side door (had a stupid accident after somebody hit me from side). While i was roaming in ras al khor industrial area yesterday, some guys told me to buy the strip and they will fix using silicon or something like that and it will never fall. I will check also with Max Garage as they had been good to me for my last visit and seem very professional. Will see if they can be of any help else will go to naif or purchase the strip online and get fixed from some good guys.