•  
Advertise here

Worst Off road drive ! .........

Hello All ya motor heads !

I had the misfortune to drive with the Carnity group … really … was promised adventure and Fun…. The guy Rahim … who can read the desert like the back of his hand and the ever persistent sweeper Gaurav to help come on no one excepts such kind of mothering ….. please don’t ask me about the participants…. Basil ( I hope I spelt your name right)even thogh he had a Patrol was willing to follow the ordinary vehicles  … Manu MS and Serif these guys are so smart like feels that am with Rahim/Gaurav bhai .....  … unspeakable … they help you and guide you .............what is this …. And the worst culprits were Rahim Bhai and Gaurav Bhai … love you all including my slaves … who were taken onboard to shovel …., couldn’t use them ‘cos of the expertise of the Lead and the Sweeper … total waste of time !!!!!!

Drive / Ride Safe !

Slick72

Edited by slick72
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wonderful experience writing, and I truly agree that it was a total waste of time without any stucks, cresting and digging. Although our leader spotted one stuck for other family group, but alas we couldn't use your slaves as that stuck required a tug. On the other hand driving off-road in dunes with rain is a blissful feeling that very fortunate guys experience.

If you be kind enough to give us another chance when it's not raining, will make sure will try to live up to your expectation and offer you more involved experience for you and your shovel.

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Excellent rant Dipak bhai and yes Gaurav Bhai, I am with you on this one, let's not scare Manu and Shariff from the duties we want to hand over to them on the up coming drives or we will have Dipak doing all the digging. ;)