•  
Advertise here

Recommndation For Good Painting Garage For VW Tiguan

Hi All,

Can any one recommend a good shop in UAE where i can get my 2011 VW Tiguan re-painted. Right now the paint on the fuel cap area is peeling off and same in the case for my side mirrors. I have my vehicle passing coming up in a few months time during which time i think they might ask me get those area re painted.

Any recommendation? Please help

Thanks   

Edited by vivian
forgot to add a word

Passing has no issue with small color correction, if any big dent or damage is there then they will fail the car but not for paint peeling off or fading. I have seen car roof and bonnet faded out completely and still clear the test.

@vivian as per my experience I had a Land Rover Discover 1998 which had its paint and bumpers all falling off and yet it got passed 4 years in a row. I had a Marshal Sticker from Gulf News Fun Drive on the bonnet which I could not removed and left it on, they passed it 3 years in a row, the fourth year they failed it for that sticker. In case of my Renault Megane, there was some fading of the paint on the boot of my car and they failed it. So it all depends. Good to do your home work, however only worth to invest in repainting if they actually fail the car.

There is a thread from @Gaurav who repainted his Pajero where I get my panel repainted as and when required and they do a pretty good job at a good price. You can get in touch with @Gaurav if you like what you see.

@vivian thanks for posting the pics, looks like very negligible, but as I pointed out earlier the RTA follow the rules to their own comfort, they pass my falling apart LR Discovery 4 years in a row, but my 2009 Megane they failed and just for a slight paint chip. However the paint chip on the boot for my Megane looked worse than what you are facing.