•  
Advertise here

Porsche Scrap Yard in UAE/Sharjah/Dubai?

Hi guys,

I'm looking to replace some parts on my Cayenne 2004 which are quite expensive when brand new.

Are there any scrap/used auto parts dealers in the UAE that sell Porsche parts? I hear there are many in Sharjah, however, I could not find a listing or number on Google.

Your help is appreciated!

@kanester Please go through the below link for car spare parts and scrapyards, their numbers are there in each link and hopefully will help you the parts you are looking for your Porshe Cayenne.

https://carnity.com/business_listing/car-spare-parts/

There is a guy I know from past from my cayenne days, very helpful in servicing my Porsche and super competent. Call him on 050 4559177 (Abu Hassan) and see if he can arrange the scrap parts that you are looking for.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks a lot to all of you.

I have decided to give a call to a couple of the guys around the Sharjah Industrial area. Some of them have confirmed they do have the parts - even better,. they are willing to deliver by courier to Abu Dhabi.

Let's see how it goes. 

On 4/6/2017 at 11:53 AM, kanester said:

Hi guys,

I'm looking to replace some parts on my Cayenne 2004 which are quite expensive when brand new.

Are there any scrap/used auto parts dealers in the UAE that sell Porsche parts? I hear there are many in Sharjah, however, I could not find a listing or number on Google.

Your help is appreciated!

contact 0555843328

• 6 months later...
On 4/9/2017 at 11:53 AM, kanester said:

Thanks a lot to all of you.

I have decided to give a call to a couple of the guys around the Sharjah Industrial area. Some of them have confirmed they do have the parts - even better,. they are willing to deliver by courier to Abu Dhabi.

Let's see how it goes. 

Hi , any chance you can share the name and number or company you used , I need Cayenne headlights with control unit , also is there big margin for negotiation for the price ?

Many thanks!