•  
Advertise here

Hi,

I have a Nissan 350Z 2004 convertible. My softop / roof is not opening anymore properly. It needs a strong push at the start to open it, and a push also to close it.

I have been to a couple of garages in dubai. Nobody knows how to fix it. One garage asked for 10,000 aed. 

I took it also to Nissan services garage and they estimate it for the same price.

Someone knows a reasonable price for convertible soft top repair, maybe in sharjah or mussafah?

Thanks in advance

Alan

I got my Cayenne roof sagging headliner from Sara auto car in al quoz for 1600 dhs where Naboodah quoted me 10K. You can try calling them and explain that it's a convertible roof issue and see if they can help as they seem very professional and committed to good quality work.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Sounds like weak motor, so source one from scrapyard in sharjah sajja and save a fortune or buy new one.

When you know which part is required, then why pay 10k to someone to debug this. It's age of the motor, makes it weak. I had same in my BMW Z few years back - its same story as boot struts, after certain years they dont push or contract nicely.

• Like (+1) 1