•  
Advertise here

Pajero AT light comes up in off-road

Plus the BS we get here, like the other day the guy bought a cabin filter for his Pajero and was informed y Habtoor Motors that there is no cabin filter in a Pajero. Upon research I found out that the space is there for the cabin filter but has been covered by plastic which needs to be cut out to fit the cabin filter, even the screws and everything fit perfectly with the cabin filter he has bought. That reminds me, I have to check if he has got it done yet.

• Like (+1) 1

Parts people really piss me off sometimes. If it's not on the computer they don't want to know, if the vin is one digit out they haven't a clue. It's frustrating and when I need parts, 9 times out of 10 I'll send someone else to go get it because I haven't got the patience to deal with them. I worked in parts for 5 years when I just left school and it was totally different from what you find now. The parts place I worked in covered over 30 different makes of plant machinery and even more models. Look something up in the parts book once, remember the part number, remember where it is in the store and that's it. Next time you need it just go to the shelf and get it, none of this computer says no bullshit.