•  
Advertise here

Newbie - Fewbie breakfast desert drive - 5 May 2017

As the heat starting up now, we have to start doing more of morning or night drives. So this weekend let's start with an early morning drive in some of the best newbie - fewbie terrain in the whole UAE: Lisalli to Margham area. Best known for open dunes, gazelle sighting and very good mix of small to medium range of dunes to set everyone pulses racing. As it's a morning time, so we will be pressed to finish before 9 AM to avoid the scorching heat, that is bad for us and our cars so I expect everyone to be punctual if they are signing up for this morning run.

When: 5 May 2017
Meeting time: 4:45 AM, convoy will move sharp at 5:00 AM
Where: First Emarat Petrol station on Dubai - Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KD4Lath3cB42

Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie
Plan: Drive followed by breakfast
What to bring along: Breakfast - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time : 9 AM

Margham.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I was just waiting for this post and it looks more exciting than when we discussed. I am in with full support.

Just to add to the beauty of the terrain, there are some beautiful high dunes which can be used to play around if time permitting.

Also while mentioning that Gazelles can be spotted in this area, on 2 occasions I have seen Oryx as well as geckos and lizards.

Looking forward to this weekend. Now if only time would just fly by.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, baselsm83 said:

I am in  :-D

Nice buddy, it will be fun now. If all driver level permit I might bump it from fewbie to intermediate as that area is awesome.

Following recent announcement of calendar addition, please RSVP your interest in calendar: 

On 2017-4-30 at 11:08 AM, Gaurav said:

As the heat starting up now, we have to start doing more of morning or night drives. So this weekend let's start with an early morning drive in some of the best newbie - fewbie terrain in the whole UAE: Lisalli to Margham area. Best known for open dunes, gazelle sighting and very good mix of small to medium range of dunes to set everyone pulses racing. As it's a morning time, so we will be pressed to finish before 9 AM to avoid the scorching heat, that is bad for us and our cars so I expect everyone to be punctual if they are signing up for this morning run.

When: 5 May 2017
Meeting time: 4:45 AM, convoy will move sharp at 5:00 AM
Where: First Emarat Petrol station on Dubai - Al Ain Road after Outlet Mall

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KD4Lath3cB42

Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie
Plan: Drive followed by breakfast
What to bring along: Breakfast - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time : 9 AM

List of participants:

1. Gaurav Khanna - 050 5258706
  2. Srikumar - 055 9567471
  3. Saleem - 055 7979626
  4. Basel - 050 1090183
  5. Jason - 0505547290
  7. Rahimdad Kadwani - 050 6749099

Margham.jpg

8. Diamond 0526472451

Edited by DiamondDallas
  • Like (+1) 1

Mark me PRESENT.... my sport trac is in garage for some wear and tear issues. Mechanic promised that he will fix it by tomorrow. Hope everything will be fine by evening.

Edited by Asif Hussain
  • Like (+1) 1

@Asif Hussain nice to see you again, hopefully you get your truck in time.

@skumar83, @shadow79, @DiamondDallas, @jason200 please RSVP on the calendar here: