•  
Advertise here

Newbie - Fewbie breakfast desert drive - 5 May 2017

Thanks to all fantabulas drivers specially @GauravBhai and the desert king @RahimdadBhai for great desert experience. unfortunately i didn't drove but you guyz will notice my skills once you see me bashing with the dune on my 4X4 soon. there was some points we got furstrated but we didn't lose our team enthusiasm to help each others. Great team effort guys and will love to see you soon InshaAllah. :-D

• Like (+1) 1

@Rahimdad don't be sorry for anything .

We learned alot from You and @Gaurav. As you said Desert God want some sort sacrifice so it was taken by them. But it gave us Patients and knowledge to control our minds and Cars in that terrain. Thanks and big Hug. Next we plan fishing trip somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

Here are the pictures from my and Asif bhai camera, waiting to see pictures from rest of the guys.

Please upload it in the gallery below:

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/17-lisalli-to-margham-5-may-2017/

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Awesome clicks as usual by @Gaurav bhai and @Asif Hussain, with the pictures you can make out an understand the white sands of Lisali and how difficult they are to read once the sun comes out. Very well managed by all and excellent lead from Gaurav Bhai to manage the convoy through some challenging but doable dunes.

• Like (+1) 1

@Gaurav Bhai. Knowing that you have just started to learn and experiment with putting these videos together, i feel that you are doing an amazing job of going through all the material, selecting the best of the best for us to see and releasing these videos well before the next drive. They turn out better and better every time and your choice of music is always appreciated to go with the awesome visual. Keep up the great trend bhai.

• Like (+1) 1

It was very special morning for us & I have learned a lot from this drive. Thanks to  @GauravBhai, @skumar83 and  @RahimdadBhai for great guidance during my first drive of such kind. Irrespective of all issues, I enjoyed it lot. Great efforts by team & love to be part of it.

@Gaurav bhai and  @Rahimdad bhai were like magicians for me due to their skills & vast experience in desert drive & the way they handled situation.

PS : Could not post my opinion as I have to rush China on next day & didn't had time to go through these posts. I could see photos but for video, its not supporting here. I need to wait for another 10 days to see it when I land back in UAE.

Edited by RajuBhat
  • Like (+1) 1

@RajuBhat It was a pleasure having you on the trip and I was impressed to see you follow instructions so well for the first time and saw vast improvement in your driving style and confidence in the last hour of the drive. Looking forward to having many more such drives and events with you.