•  
Advertise here

Good quality off-road tyres selection

Wowww. Interesting to see dead thread all of sudden alive from all the way back in 2017. Just to update on few important things.

After visit to various shops and mechanics my original problem was "Damage to differential". Initially no-one could identify the problem but once it was identified it was matter of changing damaged one (got damaged probably during one off-road tour while hitting some hard rock) with a new one (actually used one from another land-cruiser). 

I did change tyres later to "Geolandar A/T-S" and they worked quite well. And then finally changed the car altogether ...... :) 

• Like (+1) 2

There is one guy Mr Warren in Fast Lane tires Al Qusais , is pretty knowledgeable with regards to wheel aligning and balancing. 

Note Yokohama Geolander ATS (Made in Japan) is no longer available as per the dealer, so you will have to go for the AT Geolander G015. (Made in Thailand). In general pretty similar in performance compared to the ATS.

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

There is one guy Mr Warren in Fast Lane tires Al Qusais , is pretty knowledgeable with regards to wheel aligning and balancing. 

Note Yokohama Geolander ATS (Made in Japan) is no longer available as per the dealer, so you will have to go for the AT Geolander G015. (Made in Thailand). In general pretty similar in performance compared to the ATS.

Thank you @Chaitanya D for the response. 

You must be right about the availability, two of the garages nearby have told me too that this mode is not available now. I am waiting to hear from one garage at Rashidiya too and if not available I will go for the AT Geolander G015. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sertac said:

@Nivin was saying he got G012 from Sharjah for good price. Maybe he can tell us where to get it.

Thank you @sertac  

hi @Nivin can you share the contact please? I would like to get it done before this Friday drive. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Biju Abdul said:

Thank you @sertac  

hi @Nivin can you share the contact please? I would like to get it done before this Friday drive. 

@Biju Abdul they are out of stock now. Was looking for a friend and he couldn't get it. G015 2019 is available with Juma Al Majid for 1400 for 4.

+971504660765 Juma Al Majid Sharjah

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Nivin said:

@Biju Abdul they are out of stock now. Was looking for a friend and he couldn't get it. G015 2019 is available with Juma Al Majid for 1400 for 4.

Thank you @sertac and @Nivin for the guidance. The price seems to be very good. I will reach out to them. Thank you very much. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Nivin said:

Could you also provide us the size of the tires, "size does matter", especially regarding price

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1