UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

@Rahimdad, i was googling around for a viking rope, and i ended up here :)

where can i buy this Viking rope from? any idea on the cost? is it like a full package like the picture shows? if you can give me a place or a name or location i can go to, that would be awesome.

also the full metal shovel, i remember industrial area something, but i know nothing about these locations.

• Like 1

@G.huz you are asking the right questions, and Google has a way of bring you the the right place, exactly where you belong.

I have the tow ropes with one of my friends,, he is selling it to me at AED 350/- with the Korean viking rope 7 meters with a strength of 14000 lbs, plus 2 soft shackles, plus gloves, plus the bag, exactly the way it looks. I have been using for over 2 years and it has saved us many a times. My friend stays close to me so I can get it off him and bring it on our next drive so that you can pick it up from me instead of going anywhere.

Industrial shovels can best be found around the Sharjah industrial area. Maybe you can check with @Srikumar for the exact address as he got me my last shovel which I really love.

Over to you @Srikumar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ouh, that's a hefty amount at the moment, maybe at the next paycheck, i need to prioritize things, maybe you can help me with that? that actually might be a good discussion/post.

shovel is an easy one

• Like 1

@G.huz no issues, you can let me know whenever you want I will arrange one for you.

If you go for AOR the price of the Viking rope itself is AED 350, plus each soft shackle costs AED 100 each, this does not include the gloves or the bag. So compared to that this is a great price.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@G.huz no issues, you can let me know whenever you want I will arrange one for you.

If you go for AOR the price of the Viking rope itself is AED 350, plus each soft shackle costs AED 100 each, this does not include the gloves or the bag. So compared to that this is a great price.

Totally correct. In Speedex the AOR rope is 350 and the soft shackles are 120 per piece. Gloves can be found in any shop or general trader. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Totally correct. In Speedex the AOR rope is 350 and the soft shackles are 120 per piece. Gloves can be found in any shop or general trader. 

yes, so true

• Like 1

For the adventurous people that have some time on their hands, buy some 22mm (7/8) double braid rope from Alibaba and splice it yourself. You can make it any length you want. Look for the nylon mooring rope lines that have same characteristics (30% stretch) as the kinetic recovery ropes. Not saying it's gonna be cheaper than the Viking or AOR one, but you'll have something that you made yourself (UAE colors for example) :) 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Frederic said:

For the adventurous people that have some time on their hands, buy some 22mm (7/8) double braid rope from Alibaba and splice it yourself. You can make it any length you want. Look for the nylon mooring rope lines that have same characteristics (30% stretch) as the kinetic recovery ropes. Not saying it's gonna be cheaper than the Viking or AOR one, but you'll have something that you made yourself (UAE colors for example) :) 

And the satisfaction :) 

maybe I can start a business, Emirati SyntheRope :) nice

• Like 2