UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

@Maliq in that case activate your membership and the pop-ups will magically disappear for 1 month. You just need to go to the members shop and activate the membership you are entitled to.

@tjsingh as discussed my friend has the viking rope set with 2 soft shackles, gloves and bag available. If you ok with AED 350 I will get it this Friday.

@Shamil I have sources 2 soft shackles for you at AED 150 for 2 pieces. If you are ok with that I will pick it up for this Friday.

Please confirm latest by tomorrow, 8 October.

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@tjsingh as discussed my friend has the viking rope set with 2 soft shackles, gloves and bag available. If you ok with AED 350 I will get it this Friday.

@Shamil I have sources 2 soft shackles for you at AED 150 for 2 pieces. If you are ok with that I will pick it up for this Friday.

Ji @Rahimdad bhai, please get that. If you have an Emirates NBD whatsapp me details 0555574644 and I can get the transfer done. 

Thanks a lot,
Enjoy the rain. Good day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Rahimdadbhai, sure, please bring it along and ill pay you on friday

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shamil said:

@Rahimdadbhai, sure, please bring it along and ill pay you on friday

@Rahimdad bhai, can i pay you for these soft shackles by carnity points? 😁

• Haha 2

Thank you @tjsingh & @Shamil. I will collect the money on Friday once you're ok with your products.