•  
Advertise here

Chip tuning in Dubai

Anyone knows the best place for chip tunning in dubai? Whether flashing the original chip or using the piggy back im open to both options, but with genuine and knowledgeable chip tuner in dubai and not just wannabe tuner screwing my OEM setup. Any help is highly appreciated.

If you want proper chip tuning with rolling road setup you can try chipcentric in al quoz. Speak to Murat and tell him I sent you. 

The other option is go to rashidiya and have a cheap generic map loaded on but there is no rolling road testing. If you're interested I can get you a contact tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks Barry. Do you have chipcenter number and any idea how much they will charge for Pajero chip tuning for adding more hp and torque for offroad usage?

My google-fu is strong today 

Chipcentric Dubai +971 50 585 3993

I can't give performance figures or quote you a price for a company I don't work for but proper tuning doesn't come cheap.

I'll speak to a few people and see if I can get a contact for the guy in rashidiya as well. It'll be a lot cheaper but the quality of the work won't be on the same level i.e. it will be flash and go, no fine tuning. 

• Like (+1) 1

I've checked a tuner in U.K. and 20 BHP, 20 lb/ft increase is what they offer. At a guess, you could safely push this higher. I'd also recommend carrying out some simple breathing mods too like adding a high flow air filter, catalytic converter removal and deletion to make the most of any gains.

• Like (+1) 1

I got my '14 Pajero ECU remapped by chipcentric yesterday. They have a 30% discount going on. He said it's increase of 30 hp and 40 Nm, but didn't give me a dyno report or anything. Just an invoice. They give you a 1 year warranty on the software and a 10 day money back guarantee. 

My purpose was to get a little more power for offroading. Haven't had a chance to test out the difference offroad yet. Will find out this Friday! On road, you can feel the difference in acceleration and throttle response. Higher rev's too. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @SilverSurfer thhanks for the info and nice words. Do they do the road rolling test as barry mentioned? And how much it costed you? Will wait for the review in sand after Friday drive. Thanks a lot.

@derik happy to share my experience. No tests carried out in my presence. I met with Joshua from Chipcentric and he told me they have developed this tuning for a Pajero a couple of years ago and it is tried and tested. He says he's tuned about 15 Pajero's so far. This cost me 1,890/- after the 30% discount. 

I'm desperately looking out for a solution to my A/T oil overheating issue before I go back in to the desert. I'll let you know about the tuning if I'm able to get this done in time for Friday's drive.

Edited by SilverSurfer
  • Like (+1) 1

Thanks bro, have they showed any dyno results of before and after at least? Was this the original ECU flash or the piggy back (removable) setup?