•  
Advertise here

OFFROAD CAPABILITIES OF 2017 FORD EXPLORER XLT

On 6/16/2017 at 11:11 PM, Rahimdad said:

@ayman_khateeb great to hear from you again. You have a wealth of off-road knowledge and its always a pleasure to hear from you.

Thanks Dear Rahim, Nothing more than your knowledge bro :)

Unfortunately I'm not very active online, I'm missing a lot clearly!

Looking forward to meet sometime!

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/15/2017 at 3:44 PM, Rahimdad said:

I believe the Grand Cherokee limited is a very good off-road option, but has only 2 rows of seats that is 5 seats. The only thing that bothers me about the modern off-road vehicles is that they have too many safety features and computers on board that spoil the fun. Just recently we had a Jeep Grand Cherokee which had it seat belt tensioners exploding in the middle of the drive. Its not fun when for these small things you have to go to police for reports or agency for repairs.

Why I agree with Toyota Prado as a good for both on-road family and off-road as well is because it does not have that many computers on board or technologies which restrict you from having fun. However if you want to go for luxury I think you should keep it for on-road only and check for a reliable second 4x4 for your off-road use.

I personally have a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 V6 which is used on-road only and for my off-road I have a Nissan Pathfinder 2001 model.

@Rahimdad in last GulfNews fun drive a brand new Grand Cherokee finished the drive begin to end with not so experienced Off roaders...i assume it must be good in spite of the Electronics.

JGC running the GNFD entire course in Liwa is possible. Without any incidents is either luck or knowledge which we do not possess. When you buy a brand new Jeep they offer you a free course in Jeep academy. When I got my Jeep Commander 5.7 Hemi I had to follow up to get my free class. Ian and Gurmeet were the ones who showed me how to use it best.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ayman_khateeb said:

Thanks Dear Rahim, Nothing more than your knowledge bro :)

Unfortunately I'm not very active online, I'm missing a lot clearly!

Looking forward to meet sometime!

@ayman_khateeb it will be my honor to meet you and it is a pleasure whenever I read any posts from you. In glued. You explain everything in such detail.

Thank you for the comment Mr. Ayman khateeb.

I have booked the 2017 Jeep grand cherokee limited, hopefully after Eid they will deliver the  car. Once i familiarize myself with the new car looking foward to meeting all of you and tag along on offroad trips :)

Edited by BENNY THOMAS
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BENNY THOMAS said:

Thank you for the comment Mr. Ayman khateeb.

I have booked the 2017 Jeep grand cherokee limited, hopefully after Eid they will deliver the  car. Once i familiarize myself with the new car looking foward to meeting all of you and tag along on offroad trips :)

Congratulations! It is a beautiful SUV!

wish you all the best & looking forward to meeting you & others here 👍

• Like (+1) 1