•  
Advertise here

want to buy Mazda 3

sammoe

Hello .. I'm a Toyota Corolla owner and I want to buy a 2nd hand Mazda 3 2003-2009 and I want some experienced to tell me about it .. it's parts prices .. reliability and anything important I need to know .. please help 

Thank you 

Simple law of averages, the more of a car you see on the roads, the more widely available the parts are, new and used. And the Mazda seems like it has pretty much given up on the UAE to capture a decent segment of the market, failed to bring in their awesome sports lineup, even the worlds most popular convertible roadster the RX5/Miata never went on sale here.

Agree with shadow79, its a strong car and reliable car as well. I have mazda 3 (2012) and Im using it for my daily drive to work-home Abu dhabi- Dubai everyday. for straight 4.5 years.

What major issue I found with this car was, about the transmission, It's gave a jerk while the gear shifts from higher gear to the lower gear (I guess it's happen due to my way of driving before which sometimes I do Engine break & setting it to manual transmission while overtaking). It was fixed at least by changing one sensor on the transmission & changing the gear oil. (note that original gear oil is only available from them). 

Its a good car just ensure that it has taking care by the first owner & well maintained as well.