•  
Advertise here

The last few drives have been amazing but the challenge of ending the drive on time due to Suhoor, so I will make it nice and easy so that we can have a relaxed drive. The plan would be to start easy and slowly work on the toughness bit to make sure the learning curve does not stop. Furthermore, I would like to see who has grown in confidence and lead the convoy for a short while, details of which can be discussed during the driver's brief.

When: 29 June 2017
Meeting time: 10:45 PM, convoy will move sharp at 11 PM
Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mzb26kxzte72

Level of drive: Fewbie - Expert - Advance - All are welcome (absolute newbie and newbie as passengers only)
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
Plan: Night drive from Muhafiz to Camel Rock to Faya and further if time permits
What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: Open

• Like (+1) 1

Another awesome drive I am gonna miss.  Have fun guys and post lot of pictures with trip report to make me feel I'm there.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

i m in but as a passenger this time...to learn some tips and tricks of convoy discipline any one up to have the crazy one in their car....:-D  i'll even bribe you with some sweet paans if you like. :-D:-D and if anyones up can we make it barbeque night....? what best way to relax while the chicken is getting ready :-D

Edited by shadow79
more info
  • Like (+1) 1

@shadow79 are you ready for going through a sand shower with nothing but sand around but this time with maybe heavier vehicles, then you are most welcome with all pleasures :-D, also in mycase please ensure that the chicken is vegetarian :-P :-D

• Like (+1) 2

@skumar83 sure why not if you are ready to spill some beans of convoy discipline and feed me so much of discipline that even while sleeping I should be keeping 2 cars distance from all sides :-D then I am up for it...and sure I will be getting those sadia chickens those get corns and seeds as feed....these chickens are vegetarians :-D

Edited by shadow79
Typo
  • Like (+1) 1

@shadow79 you can come with me also and I will definitely give you an ear full. I promise to sound like your old annoyed granny who is on a vendetta trip. As for your grilled chicken, who can refuse, sounds like a plan and a half. Do let me know any costs to be shared or anything you would like me to bring from my side.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, shadow79 said:

@Rahimdad Bhai is there the approval for chickens to get roasted and @Asif Hussain bhai and @baselsm83 Bhai please join in 

@shadow79 good intiative.. my opinion is not to spend time cooking... We are starting late and time will not permit us to spend 2 to 3 hours cooking.. we can relax for sometime with snacks which we take with us.. Let's focus on drive...

@Rahimdad bhai I never used to fear when my granny was near she used to hide our mistakes and spoil us nicely and shield us from any beating which was our coming our way. may allah give her peace and place in jannah...and If you can bring wood or coal it will be sweet :-D and I will alter the recipe so it won't be that spicy like last time :-D

@Asif Hussain  Bhai it will not take much time its only 2kg chicken if you just show it fire it will get cooked :-D:-D

@malav1210 Bhai and gang do let me know if you will be joining so I will adjust the quantity accordingly....

Edited by shadow79
More information
  • Like (+1) 2