•  
Advertise here

Problems with CD/DVD playing

Alex

Hello everybody! I just got Escalade 2009 model. In the mean time I've found problems with CD changer playing mp3 music. It can play only 20 -30 first songs from CD and it does not "read" the rest. CD is perfectly working in the other car. May be someone is familiar with this problem?

Also there is no USB port in the car :shock: , have anyone installed it somehow or replaced audio system to a newer one?

• 3 months later...

If you don't want to change your audio system, you can get an external USB port on your audio system.

And is your audio system very old? If its really old then sometimes the system gets failed and doesn't play the CD properly.

If you can get the audio system changed, i suppose that will be the best solution.

When i bought a second hand car, the audio system that expected was not even close to it. I like to listen to the music only from my phone but there was o AUX extension in the audio system. USB port? Nothing. If you are a music lover, its better to get the audio system changed. And anyways if the audio system in your car is very old, it will face problems in the near future. Better replace it with new one.