•  
Advertise here

Engine displacement is not everything

I am really talking to stupid here and enough of blah blah blah. All 10 out of 10 being DOHC is a pure coincidence, how dumb you can be.......OMG.

WOW you sound like a very pleasant and well adjusted individual!

Let's be honest, your list contains some very good engines but it is a bullshit list, just like the hundreds and thousands of other bullshit 'best 10 of everything' lists on the internet. They mean nothing. They are just a list of someone's opinion of the best engines and opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. There are no proper facts, figures or comparisons and fact will always beat opinion hands down although many people sometimes don't like to accept that their opinion is wrong even when presented with facts.

There have been a lot of misconceptions and incorrect facts posted on this thread which have been cleared up by myself and @treks , both professionals with experience of engine building who have posted FACTS, not OPINIONS.

The internet has a lot to answer for. Someone watches a YouTube video or reads a Wikipedia article and suddenly they're an expert. Well here's news, not everything on the internet is true. Most of it is either bullshit or dumbed down to the lowest common denominator in the name of entertainment or passing time. And honestly, I am sick and tired of some of the stuff that gets posted on forums by armchair mechanics and faux experts who couldn't tell a philips head from a pozi drive as truth when anyone who has an ounce of technical understanding can see it for what it is, either bullshit or misinformed opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Danny said:

I am really talking to stupid here and enough of blah blah blah. All 10 out of 10 being DOHC is a pure coincidence, how dumb you can be.......OMG.

@Danny with all due respect, this is not the way you need to address anyone on such friendly forum. Please learn to show some respect, even when you don't agree to other's point of view. Challenge it professionally than just with these kind of insulting comments.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

35 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

@Danny with all due respect, this is not the way you need to address anyone on such friendly forum. Please learn to show some respect, even when you don't agree to other's point of view. Challenge it professionally than just with these kind of insulting comments.

Who are you Mr. Internet police, I have enough manners and I only show the respect to the one who desreve than just moron repeating same point like kids and don't belive in the stated facts. Get a life.

@Danny perhaps people keep repeating things because you rely on random unproven websites for irrelevant information and your brain is too small to absorb the facts. It's not very often I resort to calling people names on the internet but you sir, are an asshole with the iq of a 3 year old child. I would like to see you call me a moron to my face then we could time how long it takes for your teeth to pass through in your stools. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Barry said:

@Danny perhaps people keep repeating things because you rely on random unproven websites for irrelevant information and your brain is too small to absorb the facts. It's not very often I resort to calling people names on the internet but you sir, are an asshole with the iq of a 3 year old child. I would like to see you call me a moron to my face then we could time how long it takes for your teeth to pass through in your stools. 

You must be standing in front a mirror kiddo. Thats wht i meant when i said like kids. I give up on you as you are such a messed up kid here (internet warrior). Go wait for your tooth fairy moron kid.

12 minutes ago, Danny said:

You must be standing in front a mirror kiddo. Thats wht i meant when i said like kids. I give up on you as you are such a messed up kid here (internet warrior). Go wait for your tooth fairy moron kid.

Yeah and you're an uneducated, stupid bastard who doesn't even understand basic engineering  when the facts are right in front of him. 

Guys, enough is enough please don't spoil this thread and forum anymore.

Leave the DOHC argument and focus on thread title if you have anything to add meaningful.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

23 hours ago, Danny said:

Sorry couldn't delete but edited

On 09/07/2017 at 8:56 PM, Gaurav said:

@Gaurav hi

Edited by DiamondDallas
Additional lines
  • Like (+1) 1