•  
Advertise here

Salalah Road Trip - 30 Aug - 3 Sep 2017

Hii I am already here for the last 4 days been crazy khareef is still here amazing weather ... will share the experience with photos, I will be here till 31st august will go back to Dubai for EID

• Like (+1) 1

Hi guys,

I just read this blog now and I am very much interested to start my road trip to Salalah from Dubai on the 30th August. If anyone still interested can call or whatsapp me on 050-5759918 to pre-plan this trip together.

Regards,

Abbas

Edited by Abbas2528

No sid what I would advise you is start early in the morning by 3 ..reach the border by 5 there are no street lamps on most of the way so your better off doing it during the day... drives a bit boring but helps if you got good company and lots of tunes / movies

• Like (+1) 1

Wow Mohd what a nice waterfall and you are indeed lucky to enjoy it, in my last visit I haven't seen one inspire of lot of attempts. 

One of my friend just came back last week from salalah and advise that you should also enjoy the best and fresh pomegranate of this season, which should be available now.

Sid, don't drive in night as I did that mistake once accidentally and totally regret it, go with Mohd suggestion and another advise to not to eat full stomach while long distance boring drive. And also get full 8-10 hrs sound sleep before driving if you are attempting in one shot - 12 hrs stretch.

Abbas, welcome aboard and enjoy salalah, due to some unavoidable circumstances i have to drop out. Do keep us posted and share some nice pics and videos

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

5 hours ago, Abbas2528 said:

Hi guys,

I just read this blog now and I am very much interested to start my road trip to Salalah from Dubai on the 30th August. If anyone still interested can call or whatsapp me on 050-5759918 to pre-plan this trip together.

Regards,

Abbas

Just make sure your cars in pristine condition the mountains here tend to take a toll on the cars and I have seen a few cars heated up along the way ...

• Thanks (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Wow Mohd what a nice waterfall and you are indeed lucky to enjoy it, in my last visit I haven't seen one inspire of lot of attempts. 

One of my friend just came back last week from salalah and advise that you should also enjoy the best and fresh pomegranate of this season, which should be available now.

Sid, don't drive in night as I did that mistake once accidentally and totally regret it, go with Mohd suggestion and another advise to not to eat full stomach while long distance boring drive. And also get full 8-10 hrs sound sleep before driving if you are attempting in one shot - 12 hrs stretch.

Abbas, welcome aboard and enjoy salalah, due to some unavoidable circumstances i have to drop out. Do keep us posted and share some nice pics and videos

Thanks gaurav bhai, but problem with me is i m single driver and no point going to salalah for 2 days

So my plan was to drive from UAE  @17:00 Hrs to Haima (small city patch between roads to salalah some 750 Kms) overnight stay and then continue to Salalah and Back on Sunday morning to reach back by evening to UAE  

@Mohd86 could you please list the names of nice places to visit in Salalah as Abbas is on its way and this can help him plan his trip.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.