•  
Advertise here

Hi Guys 

I bought the new trailblazer '17 .

I just wanted to show you guys . its the z71 series. I plan to take it for desert driving soon.

Just wanted to ask . what i should be getting initially to get things started.( like LED Light bars front guards etc. )

Anyways i hope to bring it for the next off road drives if time permits. 

IMG-20170626-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20170709-WA0011.jpg

042.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats Vivian on your new ride, although it looks desert friendly with higher stance and good ground clearance but please do some research before let her taste the sand if it's OK or not.

If you are convinced, then join on coming thursday night drive as I just posted it for newbie in most easiest area for getting the feel of sand.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hey Vivian congrats on your new Tblazer I guess Z71 is only sticker put on your vehicle which you have paid additional as the rest of the vehicle is stock like the other cars. As far as off roading is concerned this vehicle is rugged and drives on sand without any additional efforts. 

Thanks Guys ...

@Ren13 Yeah they are just z71 stickers and little xtra visual treats  but managed to get it at a good bargain. So me happy :-)

@Gaurav thank you sir for the invite, As its a night drive i have to think about it becoz i am not a very good midnight time driver :-(.

and since its new car i just getting the feel of it .but i will definitely think about it.and let you know. But thank you once again for the invite.

I have just attached a small video my brother took of me being silly with the trailblazer

Cheers

VID-20170626-WA0027.mp4

i bought it from Al Ghandi Automobiles on Shk Zayed Road.

I spoke with them , they said i can do add-on lights from outside and wont affect the warranty.

I just got the address of ARB Dubai ( a shop for off road equipments)

Think i will go there and check out.