•  
Advertise here

Car Wrapping?

Hello Again,

The paint on my car is really old and wrapping is the new stuff coming up in the car world. Lots of people do it. So is wrapping my car good or bad and what do you say about the carbon fiber wraps on ebay because they have awfully less reviews. And to keep things safe I'm using the same color of the wrap as the car. The wrap is paint protected so i can remove it whenever i want.

All i want to go ahead are professional opinions.

Edited by umarcrespo333

13 hours ago, Barry said:

Wraps only work if the underlying paint is good. A wrap will show every imperfection in your paintwork. 

Wraps are a false economy. A proper paint job sourced on here will cost you less

Yes. In addition, this won't last long. It is just a short term aid. Not for the long run. If you're going to find high quality. But it's really hard to find a quality car wrap so I would recommend you to go for the paint job. It's the right choice, indeed.

I was in similar dilemma last year and went for same color paint, due to the need for an extra clear and shiny finish I was after. 

Btw, for repainting you need a police paper even if it's a same color. I wasted lot of time for that paper, search here and you will find the thread explaining all the details and it's one and only location to get it.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.