•  
Advertise here

Screenwash in engine oil

Barry

@Richard Mellish In this part of the world there are mostly mechanics who have learned the trade from their piers and its mainly a trial and error situation. They do not understand the vehicle and where the problem is originating from, just try to make repairs for it to run for a time without problem and than there is a bigger problem to tackle. When you go back they will justify by saying that this problem was not there before and how could they fix something which was not broken then. As a result you end up paying twice for the same job. Among the very few I have come across who actually bother to tell you where the problem is originating from and needs fixing before the issue at hand can be fixed, start from the very bottom of the problem and work up. It is in my nature to thank and appreciate their work. Although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you, but @Barry and @shadow79 are 2 of them on this forum who really impress me.

Looking forward to meeting you soon @Richard Mellish, seems like we can really hit it off well.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes many Thanks to  @Rahimdad for giving me the chance to showcase my work that time I had r11 but this time I have 141b my next Ac overhaul will be very painful....as r11 is again scarce forcing the price to go very high...:? had no choice but to get 141b...

7 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Richard Mellish In this part of the world there are mostly mechanics who have learned the trade from their piers and its mainly a trial and error situation. They do not understand the vehicle and where the problem is originating from, just try to make repairs for it to run for a time without problem and than there is a bigger problem to tackle. When you go back they will justify by saying that this problem was not there before and how could they fix something which was not broken then. As a result you end up paying twice for the same job. Among the very few I have come across who actually bother to tell you where the problem is originating from and needs fixing before the issue at hand can be fixed, start from the very bottom of the problem and work up. It is in my nature to thank and appreciate their work. Although I have not had the pleasure of meeting you, but @Barry and @shadow79 are 2 of them on this forum who really impress me.

Looking forward to meeting you soon @Richard Mellish, seems like we can really hit it off well.

@rahimdad Very well said sir .

Barry and shadow79 are technically very strong and their feedback is very positive.👍☄

Recently got in a car with jammed front left caliper don't thought much just greased the retaining bolts opened the cylinder cleaned it with fresh break oil and fixed it was good only for a drive

then again I see smoke and the disc glazing red upon further inspection saw atf oil in the break master cylinder had to put in a new cylinder and bleed oil from all 4 cylinder's

the customer was like OK where do they put this red oil then...had to explain him where to put what and how to check oil lvls and conditions....

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2