•  
Advertise here

On 8/22/2017 at 11:09 AM, Abdul Basit Khan said:

Trip Tentative Date: 31st of  August or 1st of September. (depend on group suggestion)

List of Participant: (please add your name and mobile number)

1: @Gaurav Bhai (050-5258706)

2: @Sidshk  (055-1627637) 

3: @Ren13

4: @Richard Mellish (050-1819256)

5:

6:

7: 

8: @Abdul Basit Khan (055-9635217)

Awaiting participation guyz.

I'm extracting more information about the location and shall update accordingly. :) 

Thanks @Abdul Basit Khan for collecting all the info and even thinking of recce trip (if needed). 

Looking forward for your further update, count me in with full support on any date or time.

I like your idea of night and star photography in that secluded area, may be I can use my new camera remote this time :-)

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Guyz..
very last update is, its an open place and no authority/restriction were involved to to reach the final point.
i was planning to see the area by my self yesterday, but stuck on some office jobs. though the guy who visited there is on Hajj now, and I'm expecting to receive some picture from him to get an idea, whether its a worth trip or not.

I will be very glad if anyone have an idea to make this trip happen. we can also reschedule this trip as per Carnity members suggestions. 

As per @GauravBhai, mercury will be high on day light at that place because its a coastal line, as well as humidity might be on its peak. so the evening drive have some +edge as compare to day light.  

Awaiting feedback or any alternative plans.

Love the idea and we'll done Basit for a fantastic homework. I would have loved to join, but both Thursday and Friday is out of the question for me. I could join if it was on Saturday as we have some off days for Eid.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Love the idea and we'll done Basit for a fantastic homework. I would have loved to join, but both Thursday and Friday is out of the question for me. I could join if it was on Saturday as we have some off days for Eid.

Dear @RahimdadBhai, as per my discussion with @GauravBhai. we are planning on saturday only. 

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats @Abdul Basit Khan on posting your first trip. You have done very good job in not only thinking but materializing this coastline exploration trip. I am sure with all good intent and good company we will have great fun.

Everyone please RSVP on below calendar:

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.