•  
Advertise here

So many people curious about the trip and want to know what went down.

Firstly my hats off to all for being on time and meeting up on time as it is essential with a long drive and limited time. We drove all the way to the said area and were surprised to have a gate installed with a guard and another uniformed guy with a gun. From what we understood that some rich fellow is trying to build a castle for himself on that island, so we commoners have one less natural place in the UAE to explore. Thank God the spirits of the group were not dampened, in fact we came to find out later that while Abdul Basit and myself were scared of the gun, our very own @Gaurav bhai was amazed by the finishing of the gun.

So we headed to the closest spot we knew, close to the Sir Baniyas Island Ferry Station. It was a great place to settle in and have a few good stories, recap, laughs and much more. Special thanks to Abdul Basit for the delicious biryani, @Gaurav bhai for the amazing Idlis and chutney, while I brought along the butter beer from Harry Potter. A little walk in the sea was refreshing and as the weather got better it was time to pack up and leave.

The night was not over. As we drove back and after a quick refueling stop we headed to Last Exit. It was amazing weather and even better company as we all refueled ourselves to drive back home with sweet memories of the day. I will add my pics to the gallery to give you a better feel of the drive as a picture is worth a thousand words.

• Like (+1) 1

Wow an excellent drive with the group for the first time special thanks to @Gaurav @Rahimdad @Abdul Basit Khan for making this trip possible. 🏝Also special thanks to everyone  for making a new comer like me feel like home and comfortable. Looking forward to join you guys for the next drive. Cheers.👍

• Like (+1) 1

sorry for late comments.

that was an awesome journey at the last spot (curtesy @RahimdadBhai) we actually saw Sir Baniyas Island, the mountains looks like old jurassic park movie😎. 

it's a beautiful spot with the ocean both side. mouth watering idly and a magical drink by Rahim Bhai. At the last we can never gonna forget A Shisha with Kiwi & ATF flavor. well it's a long story behind ATF flaovor 😂😂. we can share this story on next drive with other Carnity members. 

Thank you all to support me specially @GauravBhai for pulling out my Accord from sand with his skills. 

• Like (+1) 1