•  
Advertise here

Tyres for ASX

22 hours ago, Sidshk said:

5 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Yup gulf coasts is good and in same line you will have plenty of shops, so little research on same street will help identify the good pricing. Just make sure you get 2017 manufacturing date and not 2016 tire

checked on google

reviews are just ok, there r few bad comments as well. but will surely have a market survey before final decision

thanks for ur replies.

16 hours ago, hossein said:

but its passed by rta and uae quality control ...

Chinese tires are just acceptable on safety ratings and they will always wear off faster than US, German, Japanese or even korean brand. So if you drive too little then Chinese tires can be good option in half the price, but for high roller I wouldn't recommend them.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 8/22/2017 at 8:57 PM, Sidshk said:

19 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Yup gulf coasts is good and in same line you will have plenty of shops, so little research on same street will help identify the good pricing. Just make sure you get 2017 manufacturing date and not 2016 tire

Checked on google, gulf coast has not got that much good reviews. But I will definitely go there and will have market survey before changing tyres.

thanks for your replies.

1 hour ago, Gaurav said:

Chinese tires are just acceptable on safety ratings and they will always wear off faster than US, German, Japanese or even korean brand. So if you drive too little then Chinese tires can be good option in half the price, but for high roller I wouldn't recommend them.

I agree with Gaurav Bhai, They are good only for short run and wear very quickly 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi,

please double  check the tire size of asx . On my vehicle ASX i am using 215/60r 17. When i bought the vehicle the stock tires were yokohama used for 80000km before replacing with nexen. Yokohama tires were always noisy and i faced frequent tire punctures. The current tires nexen i've used for around 50000km and its still running fine and Not much road noise as yet .If you are looking for budget tires nexen tires are fine.i bought them because it fit my budget and the other tire models like yokohama continental and bridgestone tires were too expensive.i bought the tires in 2016 from al Saeedi tire.Price was around Aed 250 / tire.

2 hours ago, sarinc said:

Hi,

please double  check the tire size of asx . On my vehicle ASX i am using 215/60r 17. When i bought the vehicle the stock tires were yokohama used for 80000km before replacing with nexen. Yokohama tires were always noisy and i faced frequent tire punctures. The current tires nexen i've used for around 50000km and its still running fine and Not much road noise as yet .If you are looking for budget tires nexen tires are fine.i bought them because it fit my budget and the other tire models like yokohama continental and bridgestone tires were too expensive.i bought the tires in 2016 from al Saeedi tire.Price was around Aed 250 / tire.

thanku v much for your reply.

i will double chk the size

and yes nexen are good tires... my car at home country has nexen and they are v good. though they are r12.

• 2 months later...

So insha Allah I am going for tyre change this saturday.

following are the rates I found on different shops on phone. All are 2017 manufactured with size 215-65-R16

Nexen 270/ pc

Kumho 320/pc

Hankook 325/pc

Dunlop 350/p

Yokohama 375/pc

I am inclined to Nexen...but can anyone give me personal experience about kumho?

one more thing, what to do with old tires?

@Sidshk

@Gaurav

@sarinc

On 8/28/2017 at 2:28 PM, sarinc said:

Hi,

lower variant has 215 65 16

Capture.PNG.5ffbd39ea3b0ffbeae84e6257c0a5d3f.PNG