•  
Advertise here

Tasjeel Comprehensive Test Any Good or Not?

Jesala9527

Off course they won't share data for privacy but keeps it for their own record. Wondering why you need previous owner number...? Odometer tampering they could have highlighted in regular test only as a red flag or something of a concern.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Baraz said:

Off course they won't share data for privacy but keeps it for their own record. Wondering why you need previous owner number...? Odometer tampering they could have highlighted in regular test only as a red flag or something of a concern.

to verify the saying from seller (individual), as the transaction should be based on fact, but with some suspected point to verify, 

privacy is good reason, but what i asked, is not too much related to it.

LIke how many previous owner (no name required) for this car,  what's the last renewal mileage? RTA answered directly no. 

• Confused (0) 1

All are crap and irrelevant excuses for them but I feel this should have been answered to deter FUCKING CRIME:

• what's the last renewal mileage? 

rather this should be automatically printed in bold on normal renewal test

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Baraz said:

All are crap and irrelevant excuses for them but I feel this should have been answered to deter FUCKING CRIME:

• what's the last renewal mileage? 

rather this should be automatically printed in bold on normal renewal test

Keep your rage in check. It is mentioned on the rta test for a few years now.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Or better take it to some good workshop and get a comprehensive test there without much head ache they will happily rip the bumpers and all the liners and point you all the repairs done previously from there you can guess how hard it was used too...those sitting at the shamil and tasjeel are just idiots acting in confidence...

I took my beloved Tercel for passing they failed it stating that the power steering assembly is leaking when confronted then they shifted stating that the automatic transmission fluid is leaking mind you my car didn't had power steering system in it nor was it having a automatic gear

If they can't differentiate atf from engine oil then only good knows what type of things are over or under looked...

It would be better to pay some more to the workshop and get it nicely tested which will give you the actual results not just some educated guess...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Totally agree with this, if you or previous owner is in an apocalyptic rush then Tasjeel and Shamil Comprehensive test are borderline acceptable or otherwise independent and "EDUCATED" technician or mechanic is always better.

Even better if you take it to your trusted mechanic and ask him to inspect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine found it beneficial to have the comprehensive test. In his case he made a verbal agreement with the seller that if any serious fault is identified in the test he will not buy the car and the seller will refund the AED 350. This worked in two cases where faults were identified but in one of these the seller refused to accept that his car has had an accident and left without reimbursing my friend. Anyways, eventually he did find a flawless SUV.

• Like (+1) 2