•  
Advertise here

Steering too Lose

@Sidshk can you further simplify your concern for better understanding:

Is it play in steering wheel while turning either sides while driving.

Is it vehicle pulling to either sides when leaving steering wheel and at what speed

Is your steering wheel straight or any alignment issues.

If you can give some details about the same you will get better solutions i guess.

• Like (+1) 1

s it play in steering wheel while turning either sides while driving. - NO 

Is it vehicle pulling to either sides when leaving steering wheel and at what speed - NO

Is your steering wheel straight or any alignment issues. - NO 

It like free movement while driving so free that a slight tilt is makes car go one way or other 

You need to check the knuckle joints on the steering column for play. Then jack the car up and check the steering arms where whey join onto the rack and the track rod end where it connects to the hub. If these are ok, look at the upper and lower wishbone bushings and ball joints. Should take a mechanic 5-10 minutes.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Barry said:

You need to check the knuckle joints on the steering column for play. Then jack the car up and check the steering arms where whey join onto the rack and the track rod end where it connects to the hub. If these are ok, look at the upper and lower wishbone bushings and ball joints. Should take a mechanic 5-10 minutes.

You and me, maybe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sidshk said:

I went to Mechanic and he told me i need to change both bolt joint at the end ? any idea what does it mean 

He actually meant "ball" joints, which are the gizmos that connect the wheel hub (aka steering knuckle) to the control arms.