•  
Advertise here

Mitsubishi Pajero buying advise

I totally agree with @Gauravand @Barry even the smallest and tiniest part is available for Pajero new or used 

As far as maintenance is concern its very economical to maintain. When i was about to buy i was told the same story of non availability and costly maintenance.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Sidshk said:

I personally prefer Divya Auto Parts cause they have genuine and cheaper parts 

Nowadays they say irrdium spark plugs are better and give better fuel efficiency, Is it okay to change for normal spark plugs or go for Iridium ones or their is any connection with Spark Pluga nd Fuel efficiency, Any reliable garage in Sharjah or Dubai wher can I get the sprk plugs changed

Divya and Dhanya are MUCH BETTER AND TRUSTED shops.

Changing to Iridium will be the best thing you will ever do to your Pajero. Close your eyes and go ahead, it is 4 times expensive but last 10 times more and save fuel (in theory) and result in awesome acceleration and power (in reality).

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

its better to change from normal plugs to iridium ones but does your ignition coil support that..? and pajeros come with multi point sporty plugs already...?i think you should stick to the originals unless you have msd installed

1 minute ago, shadow79 said:

its better to change from normal plugs to iridium ones but does your ignition coil support that..? and pajeros come with multi point sporty plugs already...?i think you should stick to the originals unless you have msd installed

I have changed in my stock coil and HT leads and felt the noticeable difference in improvement on power, acceleration and hill climb.

Off course if you have MSD or special chip to use, you can get better results, but I heard MSD and Pajero are not mating well with each other in long-term. That's where I spent 1800 for three new coils from habtoor a few years back and still very happy.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

its always i good ideal to get new coils as used ones internal windings gain resistance overtime which is only noticeable to who use their motors for performance...and there is a huge difference in single coil and distributer less coils over plugs system...first is the voltage itself which is generated at the end of those system...