•  
Advertise here

Al Qaswa Auto Spare parts selling fake / non-working parts

Well, Al Qaswa Auto Parts were requested to submit the proof of their purchase of that part and they submitted that in the plain white paper without any name of shop/dealer/agent of Mitsubishi. I assume some action must have taken here from SEDD. After that Sharjah Economic Department officer requested me to call the shop again for seeking the immediate resolution.

I was fine for seeking a replacement either as I still need it, but Mr. Boban told me over the phone that they can't order again so they will refund my money. When I visited them for returning, they literally forced me to sign on paper saying - Reason of return: "customer no need" instead of "not working". Salesman: Rajesh was very aggressive, rude and disrespectful in throwing paper around when I wrote: "not working". Wasted my time in argument and when they saw that I won't sign that crap, and was ready to leave the shop they accepted me to sign on the genuine cause. 

I really don't know what action SEDD has taken or planning, as I just reported my side of incidents to them and they closed my case after that with an email and SMS confirmation.

Al Qaswa Auto Spare Parts - fake source.jpg

Al Qaswa Auto Spare Parts Fake Parts.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

18 hours ago, Barry said:

So is it fake or faulty?

For me, it was faulty when it wasn't working and when after the complaint they fail to provide credible proof to SEDD and agree to refund than replace it become fake too. If it was original, then they could have simply replaced it from their source.

In reality, god only knows what integrity Al Qaswa Spare parts have and time will tell more in detail if they continue to survive with such ethics and pathetic customer service.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

It was certainly fake and that's where they didnt bother to get another fake part to backfire more and alsoi couldnt ordered original one as that must be expensive then this fake part and now if they charge more fpor genuine part then surely get caught.

• Like (+1) 1