•  
Advertise here

BBQ in UAE

Dear Members 

Need your advice and experience to go for BBQ in evening with family and friends, But the place should have lights and playable areas for Kids 

I have tried many locations but most of them are without lights and difficult to manages kids without it 

No location Bound any locations advice is welcomed in UAE 

What about picking up some cheap lights from dragon mart to open your options up? I’ve seen a few people using small battery powered LED floodlights on extendable poles when fishing and they light up a big area.

almost any place will do if you have a 4wd then you have more options but if you own a small car then not much then few hundred meters from almost all the highway around uae will do...in ajman we usually go to ammar bridge it a nice place but at weekends it becomes a super market with atvs and few 4wds roaming around between people who are enjoying and having their time...if you like privacy then go to zubair it has newly installed street lights nothing more very quite only the occasional bullet speed cars single or sometime two pass by...and maybe you can spot us too occasionally perhaps :-D:-D 

2 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

almost any place will do if you have a 4wd then you have more options but if you own a small car then not much then few hundred meters from almost all the highway around uae will do...in ajman we usually go to ammar bridge it a nice place but at weekends it becomes a super market with atvs and few 4wds roaming around between people who are enjoying and having their time...if you like privacy then go to zubair it has newly installed street lights nothing more very quite only the occasional bullet speed cars single or sometime two pass by...and maybe you can spot us too occasionally perhaps :-D:-D 

I own 4X4 so no problemo, but not good in desert 

can give more details on Zubair and is this place is kids friendly ?

bhai i have a 2 year old and a 3 year old and one i just runs wild upon seeing desert not towards the street but the other side...:-D all places are kid friendly don't worry...:-D

only the tahil side if you go the other side you will have army guys making you pack up and leave

Edited by shadow79
more info

18 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

bhai i have a 2 year old and a 3 year old and one i just runs wild upon seeing desert not towards the street but the other side...:-D all places are kid friendly don't worry...:-D

only the tahil side if you go the other side you will have army guys making you pack up and leave

Can provide detailed location 

On 10/1/2017 at 12:50 PM, Barry said:

What about picking up some cheap lights from dragon mart to open your options up? I’ve seen a few people using small battery powered LED floodlights on extendable poles when fishing and they light up a big area.

Wat power LED should i buy ?

44 minutes ago, Sidshk said:

Wat power LED should i buy ?

I don't know much about them, I've just seen guys with them when I've been fishing. Personally, I'd get the biggest one available. There's nothing like having more power than you need.

• Like (+1) 1