•  
Advertise here

How to 2 fold Pajero passenger seat?

I want to remove passenger set of Pajero and excess the bolt i have to make 2 fold of passenger seats, But i can do only one fold the second fold is not happening it seems something is jammed 

We tried everything from manually removing the cable and pulling it but still no success, any help how can we make it second fold ???    

Its more of a technique issue. 

First ensure that the back rest inclination lever is fully pulled and the back rest angle has come to the default position. The trick is that while you are doing the first part of the folding with the back rest almost down, you should start the second folding as well. If you are doing the first fold completely then the second fold will not happen. Try to do both the fold in a single motion. It should work. Let me know how it goes.

Edited by skumar83
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, skumar83 said:

First ensure that the back rest inclination lever is fully pulled and the back rest angle has come to the default position. The trick is that while you are doing the first part of the folding with the back rest almost down, you should start the second folding as well. If you are doing the first fold completely then the second fold will not happen. Try to do both the fold in a single motion. It should work. Let me know how it goes.

After a whole day of struggle finally it was done the same way as explained , as most of the so called mechanics were doing the first fold and then were trying for second .. Thanks for response

Just want to knw if i remove my passenger seat is it obvious to Air Bag sign to come up as they have removed the passenger seat the air bag sign is on continuously    

On 10/8/2017 at 10:14 AM, skumar83 said:

You should be as genius as Einstein to know this technique.....!

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.